Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Tables CDHDR and CDPOS

Hi to everyone!!! I´m having trouble with these two tables and I really don´t know how to solve the problem.

I´m checking tables CDHDR and CDPOS so as to see the change history of sales order and in particular, I need to see all the documents which were deleted.

As far as I know, using these parameters I should be getting the information I need right?

Table: CDHDR (for header)

Object class: VERKBELEG (sales order)

Change ID = D (deletion)

The thing is that I create a document,save it and change it, and then I go check table CDHDR including all the Change ID and the system does not find my order which is pretty weird. However, if I go and delete the order, when I check the same table the system now finds it but the Change ID remains in U (change) and never changes to D wich is deletion.

Could you please help me out???

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Hey Lorena,

Its pretty huge task to do manually..

Here is the process

First check in CDHDR for the sales orders that were updated on a particular date, with object class as "VERKBELEG".

Enter the date that you want to check..(For quicker response )

Don't try to keep the change ID as 'D".. CDHDR will never record the transaction as D, it will be always U...

After you get all the documents in CDHDR.

go to CDPOS.

enter "VERKBELEG" in Object Class and

in the field document number or CHANGENR enter the data you found in CDHDR.

in the table name -- VBAK

in the Change id -- D

Now CDPOS will show you all the sales orders that were deleted.

AN ABAP program is quite easier..but it depends on the requirement.

Another short cut, You can try directly in CDPOS( But risky from response point of view , as there is no restriction of date range).

Still I have a good hint for you.. Try to give some document range, just limited range like 1000 like that. it should give you the docs that were deleted in that range..You should get the result in better time.

Hope this solves ur issue.

Please read the forums rules regarding requesting points - see [rules of engagement|]

Edited by: Ian Kehoe on Feb 29, 2012 9:07 PM

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question