Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the price in PO Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have posted this question before also but couldn't get it solved, actually I am working on an interface where I will be getting an input file which will have material no. and plant no. and now I need to change the price in the PO of these materials, as the price has been changed, the new price are under the field fin_price, and I need to pull the price from this field per material but I am not being able to find the associated table for this field. Moreover if you go to mm02 and will click on the accounting tab there you will find this field Planned price, i want this price.

Can ypu please help me out.

Thanks

Rajeev

Title was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the table <b>MBEW</b> for this price and see

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

I looked into MBEW but this is not what I am looking for, I am looking for a field name fin_price. you will find it in mm02 under accounting tab i.e. planned price

Thanks

Rajeev

0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Check MBEW-ZKPRS.

Aneesh.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Anish, but I am looking for a field fin_price.

0 Kudos

Rajeev,

These are below following details about Planned price

Future Planned price - MBEW-ZPLPR

current planned price - MBEW-LPLPR

Previous planned price - MBEW-VPLPR

Always take the current planned price.

Thanks

Seshu

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply guys,

I could find the desired field in the table UAV0PRICE001, but the problem is this table has only fin_price and no material number and I need to update my PO's based on the material, I mean for a specific material there will be different fin_price, so I was just wondering how can we relate this.

Thanks

Rajeev

0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

Do not look at field name wise.

You have to look at Value wise ,just see one material at MM03 and see what is the value at Planned price field.

Now goto MBEW Table and see the value at give table field.

I have used MBEW Many times and i used to take these fields always.

Thanks

Seshu