Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting XI configuration data to track and log changes

gerald_kilgus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are working in a regulated environment, where we need to keep track on all changes, which have been done to our productive XI configuration.

In order to avoid manual logging of all changes I am looking for a method to extract XI configuration data from the data base to use them as input to the log book.

Is there a way to let the system answer the question "what has been changed in the integration directory since last month?"

I tried to export the scenarios and let Felix' java program extract the details from the .tpt files. But this gets tedious when the number of scenarios exceeds 20. (I am still lacking a specification of these files, which tells me what the binary parts are.)

Is there anybody out there having the same problem, who would like to share some thoughts on that or maybe has a solution?

Cheers

Gerald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure abt the java program and not an expertise in that. But most of the T tables in SAP will be enabled with log changes options in the table defintion. check if that could help u getting some meaningfull information

gerald_kilgus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

but then I have to know in which tables the configuration data is stored. Is there any documentation on this?

Cheers

Gerald

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This could help u

/people/udo.martens/blog/2006/02/16/own-logging-of-xi-messages

Regards,

Prateek

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerald

There are many tables used in XI for confugration related data. Not sure if there exists any such dockz for this. Let me try to get some tables for you