cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price information SRM (Info record MM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I pretty understand the idea of interlinkages and price information in SRM via transaction COMMPR01.

But I have a problem concerning prices stored in inforecords in R/3:

I am using SRM 5.5 Server with ECS and R/3 with 4.6 C :

I have replicated several materials via middleware.

The point is:

How can i store price information from Inforecords in R/3 in SRM (automatically)?

If I create a PR in R/3, inforecord and price are shown as well in the position data.

When I transfer the PR via BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER the price is transfered automatically in the external requirement in SRM but the link to the inforecord is missing.

Same for shopping cards in SRM (manually) with R/3 products -> no link to the inforecord data (price) in R/3 is shown.

Any idea, how to replicate price information with linkage to the inforecord number to SRM via BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and getting the price information in SRM for products with inforecords in R/3 as well?

I am a little bit confused at the moment, for example standard programm EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES only reads MBEW data. I would like to have inforecord data (price)in SRM linked to the replicated products.

Any hint would be great and will be rewarded.

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you have replicated product from R/3 to SRM,

report EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES read backend material prices from table MBEW (field VERPR (Moving average price) and STPRS (Standard Price) )

You can look at COMM* tables.

COMM_PRODUCT Product

COMM_PRODUCTH Product history

COMM_PRPRDCATR Product -> category assignment

COMM_PRPRDCATRH Product -> category assignment history

COMM_PRSHTEXT Product description

COMM_PRSHTEXTH Product description history

COMM_PRSRV Product service set

COMM_PRSRVH Product service set history

If you want to replicate the price conditions from the backend PIR, you have to read the following thread :-

Refer SAP notes 539720 if you are using simplified pricing (Classic scenario).

Update of price in srm is possible through the SAP Note 420343.

This note describes an option to transfer a price from the Backend via a report and a BADI and to store this price in the condition table of the corresponding product in the EBP. (Also see Note 394975)

<b>See the following SAP OSS Notes, which will answer all your queries -></b>

Note 1093315 EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES - Material with deletion flag

Note 903309 mySAP ERP 2005 / SRM add-on: Replication of product prices

Note 797921 EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES: MBEW-PEINH incorrectly considered

Note 489491 Enhancements for product price upload

Note 533154 Error when reading material prices from R/3

Note 523244 EM: Error reading company code (T001) in system

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks a lot so far!

Just to clearify:

You can use PIR from R/3 in the ECS szenario as well?

I know they are found in the classic szenario, but in the ECS Szenario also?

I am not sure at the moment? I try to implement PIR for the extended classic scenario.

Classic szenario uses Function module

B46B_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI

to find the relevant sources.

Do you know whic FM is used for the extended classic scenario?

Another point regarding the very good idea using PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2 within the standard middleware:

For my understanding it is not sufficient to read the inforecords in the BAdi

PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2

because this BAdi is just called within the middleware and as far as I know, changes to PIR are not relevant for any Delta Loads for CRM products, right?

I would like to offer the PIR prices to the SRM User in ECS scenario when he adds a product to his shopping cart (direct RFC call for example) -> perhaps BAdi BBP_SOS_BADI is the key?

I used FM META_INFORECORD_GETLIST as described in the following link but I am not able to override the price in the position of the shopping cart when I refer to "my" PIR interlinkage..

Any other hints how to populate PIR data (prices) within SRM?

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I have same requirement for my project. We are on SRM7 with ECS and ERP with ECC6.

In shopping cart with material master, requirement is to have price from info record. This should be applicable for SC getting created manually in SRM or with reference to transferred PR from ERP.

Have you got any solution in your case which might be helpful for me as well. Quick response will be appreciated as we are already in Integration test phase and client has now asked for this requirement.

Regards,

Ashish Srivastava