cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summarized JIT call - Transaction S2L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone run into an error related to a "lock list"?

I am trying to save a replenishment proposal in the automated supply to production(S2L) and I am getting the error, "The Control Cycle was entered in the Lock List".

There is no other help documentation for this error...I am completely confused by this error.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a ridiculously old thread, but in case someone else had this problem, i thought i would go ahead and report one possibility based on an incident in our plant.  We got this same error - "The Control Cycle was entered in the Lock List" when a user inadvertently deleted an entry in the outbound parameters of the partner profile (WE20).  For some reason it is necessary to have 2 SEQJIT message type entries.  One with an entry in the message control tab and one without.  I'm not sure of why this is, as it is new to me as of this writing.  It could even be something specific with our implementation.  Point being that a single missing entry in the partner profile essentially killed our entire S2L process.  Maybe that helps someone.

Also, there was no actual "lock list" - like a table or anything.  I think the message is just referring to an internal table in the program or something.  Once we had the partner profile fixed, we ran S2L and JITOM and the calls and idocs were generated with no further issues.