cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Add Line Items to Workflow Document Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

ive made a Workflow which has few containers referencing VBKPF, VBSEGS, and constructed two methods which one of them gets the table VBKPF data into MyStructure and the second the data into MyStructure2.

Inside of the workflow i made two container operations and assigned those two methods to VBKPF and VBSEGS containers.

The Problem is that VBSEGS is a (multi) line item table and it doesnt show me the data inside of the document template.

What could be the solution for this scenario

Thanks, Points for Reward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I understand is that you want to store the details of VBKPF details in a multiline table Container element. First of all please check whether this MyStructure is getting poulated from the Method Container or the task container. I hope you are doing proper binding for this operations. Please check whether MyStructure is getting populated in the Object by testing it in SWO1. If it is getting populated then you please check the bindingfrom method to task. Whether you have binded properly and also subsequently from task to wflow. If everything is fine it will work.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked the swo1 methods and it looks good. I didnt change the binding that ive implemented, and some values are getting showed, but still they do not correspond to the BO element (concerning Acct.Doc.Nr)

My binding is:

Display Document Task:

#######Workflow -> Step Display Parked Doc

**************BO FIPP -> &_WI_OBJECT_ID&

#######Workflow <- Step Display Parked Doc

**************Empty

Document Template:

#######Workflow -> Step Create Doc From Template

**************&_WORKITEM& -> &FLOWITEM&

**************DC8BA2ADFCEA4EF18D2F00145EDCE7A4 -> &TEMPLATE&

#######Workflow <- Step Create Doc From Template

**************&WF_DOCUMENT_0001& <- &_WI_OBJECT_ID&

**************&_WF_INITIATOR& <- &_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT&

As ive explained earlier i have a Container VBSEGS with abap table vbsegs, which is filled using method ReturnMe2 with MyStruct2 structure.

Regards

Laurynas Prikockis

Answers (0)