Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Serial Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I should implement the following requirement:

When a purchase order is created in SRM5.0 Extended Classic Scenario as a standard the purchase order is sent by mail to the vendor.

Now we should at the same time send a mail to the requestor.

In customizing we can define an action with partner-dependent function. Do you know what kind of entry is required there if the input-help is empty?

There is as well in customizing 'Condition-Dependent Document Output', what do I have to enter here. Or should I better use a BADI?

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Corinne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you explore 'Define recipient for notifications' SRM - SPRO - IMG settings under SAP Business Workflow node ??

<u>Related link -></u>

<b>Also, The program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP (It's related to 550 release) and the RSWUWFMLEC program manage the approval mail, not the notification mails. I know that I have to create a new workflow step to manage the notification mail to the requester and the cost center manager, but I don't know if it's better to create a new one or copy the SELFITEM business object.</b>

<u></u>

<b>You can use the program "RSWUWFMLEC" for this.</b>

<u>Refer the following other links for more help:-</u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks for your fast reply.

But I am not talking about a notification mail.

The requestor should receive a purchase order by mail, same as the vendor.

I thought there must be something in customizing where I can create a second output, with starting condition partner 'requestor'.

Any more ideas?

Regards,

Corinne