cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems every time with a block users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Every time, when i exit the solman and enter again my user and the others the project is blocked. The problem persists for several days.

Someone help me with this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change your parameter ?

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't forget to think about AGENTS which should be active at the client-systems for monitoring

per default all of them are using the same user csmreg

which can easily been locked by changing pw

because the PW is stored in every client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger

In this case is a normal User, this user admin others users using SU01 and others transations. when he enter in solman your password is ok, but when return for a long time in a same day and try logon again your user is blocked for simultaneos password errors, but he never tried a wrong password. Very strange

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have waiting for a hint

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I have no further idea, than to search, which program, RFC destination, other users logon to the system with this User Id.

Logon with wrong password will then lead to user lock

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Only me logon with this user, But the problem happens with other users.

As i have a lot of sattelite system using RFC conections, i think if this "user" don´t have one system assign for him, when i edit and save him and the idoc try enter a system where i don´t have permission my user lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, i didn´t change my paremeters, this Happens sometimes and this is a satellite system

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Is the user id used in a RFC Destination?

The RFC destination may got used by monitoring, refresh data .... In this case, correct the password used in the RFC destination.

Regards,

Ruediger