cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Errors TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing following error ontrying to replicate Datasources for App component APCO_XAPPS_RPM.

<b>Runtime Errors TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED</b>

I would like to mention that i have already applied the note 1045054 which states to upgrade to patch level 14.

Also can any one tell me how to deactivate datasources in Source System.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted all DS from RSA6 (around 3500+) which made the DS inactive .Then in RSA5 again i activated required DS and replicated the DS it worked perfectly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at below link once

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can resolve this by reducing the data selections. For the temporary solution remove the OLAP variable in the data selection and run with less selection It may help. 425207 regarding this or SAP Note. 928044

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please elaborate on the steps on how to reduce the size of data selection.

I have already activated all datsources in source system and when i try replicating from BW it gives me no options to reduce the no. of datsources to be replicated.

Please help.

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

note 741864 this may dooo...

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this OSS Note deals with SEM bsc and FINbasis application.I am simply trying to replicate Datasources.Any other clues where the problem can be.Please.

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From time to time a program may try to load too much data into an internal table, because an unspecific selection has been made or there has been a program error. The result is that the program terminates with an error message that it has not been possible to extend an internal table (short dump: “TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED”). This short dump means that:

the process in question has reached the maximum physical limits a program can use (“address”),or the process in question has reached the maximum physical limits the working memory provides,or processes running in parallel – or a parallel process that is memory-intensive – is already sing a large part of the existing working memory available. To solve this problem, you should always find the origin of the error and, if at all possible, do not extend the main memory or adjust the parameters.