cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columns in a Standard Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to add a Terms and Conditions page in a SapScript. This page needs to be formatted to be written in two columns.

I created the SO10 standard text for the terms and conditions page, but when I try to add the columns button to the text editor, this option is inactive.

How can I split the text into two columns?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Splitting the text into two columns in the Standard Text is not possible. It is possible only in the layout windows.

I got the same requirement couple of weeks back. Finally what I did is, I just uploaded the word document (followed the same process what we do for uploading logo/bmp/image files etc) and then displayed in the script. If you like this option, you can try with this.In both of our cases, there is no necessary to create the Standard Text itself.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

jjay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

My client wants the same but getting 2 columns in the Last page is not working for me. How did you upload the word document and displayed it in the script?Was it by using tcode SE78?

Thanks a bunch.

Regards,

Neesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is in main window you can use Box statement to draw boxes in such a way that you get the desired columns.

It has to be used in paragraph format.

Deserve Reward.

regards.