cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Total Gross Amount Bcos of FY Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

As per the client need we are trying an instance where we change the Financial year from Apr - Mar to Mar - Feb. In our testing it works fine except that we get a difference in the total gross amount in the Form 16 summary in the payslip.

For eg if we give the salary as Rs10000 then the total gross amount should be Rs.1,20,000. But instead it comes as Rs.1,19,700. We tested by running the payroll for an employee for 12 months. In First 11 months payslip in the Form16 summary we get the Total gross amount as Rs.1,19,700 and tax is calculated accordingly and deducted.

But in the 12th month the total gross amount has become Rs1,20,000 and tax is calculated for that and deducted accordingly. In Form16 also it comes correctly as Rs.1,20,000.

Can anyone figure out where the problem lies. It would be great if you could help me in finding a solution.

Thanks n Regards,

Nelson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the first month payroll result of this employee in t-code PC_PAYRESULT. Check the values in the RT table in all the months and see the difference.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Vivek_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What components are there in your monthly salary of Rs. 10000. Is there any irregular component.

Check RT of the employee for the first month, there you may find the reason for difference. Which country payroll are you using by the way?

Regards,

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK...Thanks for your reply.... I have given only the Basic pay pay as 10,000 and no other components as i am testing it for the FY change scenario. This i am doing it for the India Payroll only.

I have checked in the RT table now but couldnt get any insight where the problem is... /124 Monthly Reg Income shows 10,000 but /410 Annual Reg Income shows 1,19,700... tax calculations are looking good... What else should i check??

Thanks

Nelson