Problem Set Linked Table
Hi to all,
Im using SAP B1 2005B SP:00 PL01. I created a UDT. Now iv created a UDF in a master form from where i want to link the values of the UDT to this field.. Now wen i go to use the SET LINKED TABLE option the length automatically gets set to 8.. Now wen i try to add the field i get the erro saying "Alphanumeric Column size cannot be decreased." Help would be appreciated
Adrian Johnson replied
To resolve this, please follow the instructions below:
1. Create the UDF with Type - Alphanumeric and Structure - Text
2. Now check the box Set Linked Table - note that the structure is regular again.
3. Now add the table and the error is displayed.
4. Now uncheck the box 'Set Linked Table' and set the Structure to Text again and recheck the box 'Set Linked Table'.
5. Now add the UDF and see that it is sucessful.