cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI : PARTNER PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

In file to idoc scenario when i'm posting the idoc from, from xi server to r/3 , on executing the tcode we05 , its showing the error in idoc, status 56 : idoc with error added and mesage is "EDI : partner profile not available" but at the same time it is showing the data records of the idoc .

on the sender side file is also not being picked up , can any body suggest what could be the reason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammad, go to we20 to target R/3 system and configure partner profile for this inbound document.

Peter

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your efforts , actually we need to take realistic data in order to check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

when i m making test following the path : ID >TOOLS->TEST CONFIGURATION the following error log is coming , pl suggest how to rectify the error

" Interface Mapping

Runtime error

java.lang.NullPointerException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_abc_mm_:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

<b>I am talking about A2A scenario only...</b>

<b>and also at the time of defining business systems in SLD there is place for giving logical name..</b>

Using Business Service doesn't mean that the scenario will become B2B..In B2B scenario concept of party comes and more over industry standrads like CIDX and RNIF are used..

<b>Hope you got an idea ...and follow the steps mentioned in the above scrap...those are necessary</b>

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh for enlightening me

I m trying to do as suggested by u , hope it works and now sender side is successfullly working , problem was with the right permission of file . <b>Thanks to shabarish</b> and you too for it. I'll again come when every thing works fine.

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even after following all the steps mentioned above , on executing we05 i m getting the following error, pl help , i m stuck up like any thing

EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

Message no. E0337

Diagnosis

An inbound partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/XICLNT100/LS//CREMAS////

This involves the key fields of table EDP21:

-SNDPRN partner number of sender

-SNDPRT partner type of sender

-SNDPFC partner function of sender

-MESTYP logical message type

-MESCOD logical message code

-MESFCT logical message function

-TEST test flag

Procedure

Please check the inbound partner profiles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Santosh

pl spare some time to reply

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

-->There does not seems to be any error in communication channel

Error will come at the time of processing...

Go to ID-> Choose your Business System -> Service- > Adapter Specific Identifiers..

I should show ur Logical system name..I f not go to editable mode and refresh..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

I've taken Business System( defined in SLD ) as its A2A scenario so the process syggested by u is not applicable here , its applicable only if i had taken business service .

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

<b>Since you are using Idoc : Partner Profile is required...</b>

1. Your file not getting deleted check the sender communication channel once again...write permission is required on the specified folder..

2. You can give any logical system name to your Sender Business System( as it a third party - max length is 10 cha,r i think..) , use the same name and Logical system name of your R3 in SALE TA for creating Logical systems entry in R3...and further using it in R3 Partner rpoflie creation.

3. Create Partner Profile - WE 20....provide right message type and Processing code under Inbound section..

Feel free to ask any doubt..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

can you pl elaborate your second point viz:

2<b>. You can give any logical system name to your Sender Business System( as it a third party - max length is 10 cha,r i think..) , use the same name and Logical system name of your R3 in SALE TA for creating Logical systems entry in R3...and further using it in R3 Partner rpoflie creation.</b>

I've given the following :

LS in Sender Business System = Partner No in the Partner Profile created in R/3

because its a case of file===>xi======>idoc( R/3)

pl reply fast as i m really stuck up with the error " partner profiel not available"

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad ,

---><b>In file to idoc scenario when i'm posting the idoc from, from xi server to r/3 , on executing the tcode we05 , its showing the error in idoc, status 56 : idoc with error added and mesage is "EDI : partner profile not available" but at the same time it is showing the data records of the idoc .</b>

Create partner profile.....

1 . SALE in R/3 - Create Logical systems .

2. We20 - Create Partner Profile..

3. Assign Right Message type and processing code also in WE20 for the inbound message type..

---><b>on the sender side file is also not being picked up , can any body suggest what could be the reason ...</b>

Seems Error in communication channel.....at least file should be picked up..

Let me know in case of further doubts..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

You've suggested :

Create partner profile.....

1 . SALE in R/3 - Create Logical systems .

2. We20 - Create Partner Profile..

Let me know :

On the R/3 Side ( which is the receiver side of idoc) , using Tcode we20 we create partner profile ,

Just let me know

Partner No : = logical sytem of sender business system , am i right ?????

There does not seems to be any error in communication channel

rgds

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

<b> EDI : partner profile not available</b>

1. check whether u have created i nbound partner profile.

2.check ur the control record of the IDOC in We02. The value for Sender Partner Name =the partner profile in We20

Message was edited by:

Anusha Ramsiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the message in RWB>component monitoring>adapter monitoring--->Communication channel monitoring

check file adapter

i think theres nothing wrong wth picking of file its just that ur file sender channel is configured wth different picking mode, thats why u r able to see the idoc,

then in that case as per the above replies, check wth partner profile, and each time u edit any config do save n activate the whole configuration

regards

pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here with i m sending the log of the communication channel monitoring , pl look at it Pl note the picking mode is delete , idoc in receiver system is showing red

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success Channel abc_sender_cc: Send binary file "C:\directory\input1.xml". Size 213 with QoS EO

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

<b>2007-11-05 12:26:20 Error Attempt to delete file "C:\directory\input1.xml" after processing failed. Retry</b> 2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success The message was successfully transmitted to endpoint http://xxxx:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW.

2007-11-05 12:26:20 Success The message status set to DLVD.

Page 1 / 504

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if the FTP folder has the proper rights - i think its read only. provide the write access also.

More:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>"EDI : partner profile not available"</i>

>>>

did you configure the inbound partner profile?