cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Online - Suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please suggest me my course of action in the future as i am totally confused which road to take. I am in Cross Roads now. Please consider the following facts to give suggestions.

1. I am working as a FI/CO consultant.

2. I have MCA degree, not CA / ICWA/MBA(Finance). Don't be surprised. Based on my Domain Experience I got the job. (May be luckily). I did correspondence MCA while working.

3. I have registered myself for ICWA, now

4. I have joined MBA (Finance), now

Registering into anycourse is very easy. Finishing only is DIFFICULT.

5. I am thinking whether I should go for SAP certification.

Considering my weak point like not having any account related qualification, please suggest what should I do. Which option would be better for me, or which combination will help me.

One problem here is, since I am working I can't go to SEIMENS taking 25 working days leave and there is no hope that my company will sponsor me.

I heard about one institute in Mysore, Kauf, which offers online Certification Training and I can take up the exam there itself. They say they are giving certification training for ECC.

Please suggest whether this will be valid certification and whether this certificate will have value on par with SEIMENS certificate.

First of all which way shoud I go?

Full points for all good suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I will say degree matters but that is not the only thing. I have seen many people who does not have any account degree but they are working as a FICO consultant and they worked hard and got the good domain knowledge of it and now they are called as very good resources of FICO. So what I would say word harder, put all your effort and get the best domain knowledge of it and then everybody will look for you as you already got a chance to work on it.

Regarding degree I will say having multiple degree is very good but even the one degree would be fine from the two ICWA/MBA(Finance). While working completing both the degree with good understanding may be somehow difficult atleast for me but I think you can do it as you have enrolled for it. Get the good understanding of it and it will must help you further onwards.

Related to SAP certification, yes having an SAP Certification is an advantage over the non-certified people but altogether you knowledge and experience is something that get counted. Doing certification from any SAP authorized center will be fine. Even you certification from Siemens or from some other institues the certificate will be provided by SAP Education and it will have the same value.

For SAP authorized centers check this link:

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx

Regards,

Subhasha

Answers (0)