cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Roadmap

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know if there are transactions that allow me to change (add or delete) the Roadmap structher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

SAP provides a free Solution Manager training for users with access to the Service Marketplace. Use the link: http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman,once there select the Solution Manager 4.0 learning map for Solution Consultant. Inside the learning map open the "Implementing SAP Solutions " section, you will find 4 SAP tutor sessions on how to create/customize roadmaps.

In addition, SAP can assist you in creating a customized roadmap for your organization that can be uploaded into SAP Solution Manager if you are interested. Contact your SAP Customer Engagement Manager or Client Partner for more information.

Warm Regards,

L. Ballbach

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use RMAUTH as told in the above post. You also need to use RMDEF. You need following security profiles to be able to create and custom one.

Implementation and Distribution

(Roadmaps)

SAP_RMDEF_RMAUTH_EXE

SAP_RMDEF_RMAUTH_DIS

Note SAP does allow the changing of the SAP delivered Roadmaps. But it is recommended that you make a copy of the roadmap and then edit it.

As told by SAP when I had approached them.

"SAP Solution Manager 3.2, Support Package 10 and higher, provides new

functionality for customers who want to modify SAP-delivered roadmaps and

customize them to fit their specific project or company needs. The editing is

done via SAP Solution Manager transactions RMAUTH and RMDEF. Customer

teams can modify the SAP roadmaps or build customer-specific roadmaps. We

recommend consulting the SAP Solution Manager Help file and SAP Solution

Manager online learning maps for more details on this functionality."

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

RMAUTH but you are not allowed to change SAP delivered roadmaps. You will have to copy them and then change the copied one.

Regards,