What is the Relation between SAP EP, SAP R/3 and any database
I am learning SAP EP,Webdynpro
Previously I have worked on IBM WebSphere Portal for installation and configuration test purpose on different operating systems.
In case of IBM webSphere Portal
1. There is a default database named as Cloudspace
2. I had configured WebSphere Portal with different databases(Oracle,sql,DB2) just by modifing some portal installation files.
Similarly in case of SAP Enterprise Portal
1. Is there any default database.
2. How can we configure the portal with different databases(Oracle,sql,DB2)
3. Why the SAP R/3 comes into the picture in case of SAP EP
4. can we communicate to any database(Oracle,sql,DB2) through NetWeaver Developer Studio by writing any code or by setting any fields.
Please help out me