cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Specific Identifiers of business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I want to add Logical System Name in Adapter Specific Indentifiers for a business System. I am confused how to do it.. when i go to Service>Adapter Specific Identifiers> the "Logical System" field is completely greyed out i cannot type anything there..i even clicked on the "Compare with SLD" button but couldnt add anything there..Please suggest how to add the value for the Field Logical system Name.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure that the the BS is in EDIT mode

Ref:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SLD the Business System has poper "Logical System Name" but when i clik on" Compare with SLD" no changes are made.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the BS in ID. Goto <b>EDIT</b> mode. then do the rest as mentioned in the blog by Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes iam in EDIT mode..only..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitaram,

u can set the logical name in ID as well as in SLD also... check how here

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can add ur Logical system in SLD also,go to ur SLD and select the business system and add ur logical system there.After doing this in ID u can see ur logical system name in Adapter Specific Identifiers.

Regards,

Phani

Reward points if Helpful