cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLUMN OUTPUT IN MAIN WINDOW .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

My Requirement is I want to print text or application data two columns in main window. Is it possible? if possible please send some ideas to me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to print two columns in SAPscripts ,you will have to draw a vertical line in the main window. And then using tab control you will have to place the text in the main window.

This is more a trial and error method.

Deserve Reward.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Gaurav

My requirement is APPLICATION DATA / DATA printed in two column in main window in smart forms, printed first column whenever page break it printing continues on second column, after completion of second column , printing starts on first column of next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPscript or Smartforms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Nick Young

my requirement in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to create a table in Smartforms. The table is linked to your table of data and in it you can draw any number of cells to define a row. You can then assigned text elements to each cell in the row.

The <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/0b/e06b192d8411d5b693006094192fe3/content.htm">online help</a> explains this is more detail.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Nick Young

my requirement is<b> APPLICATION DATA / DATA</b> printed in two column in main window in smart forms, printed first column whenever page break it printing continues on second column, after completion of second column , printing starts on first column of next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds a bit more complex. You may be better using a template containing a loop, let's say you can fit 3 rows on a page you want 6 entries from your application data on one page, 1 to 3 in the first column 4 to 5 in the second.

So, create a template and draw your columns and rows. Loop at your application table and in this loop create 6 text elements, element 1 in cell 1,1 element 2 in 1,2 etc. Put a condition on each element based on the loop, so first loop element 1, second loop element 2 etc.

Regards,

Nick