Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clear output of conventional report

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to clear the output of my report.

here's the details of the requirement:

- there's an output (not alv) after executing the selection-screen; in the selection-screen, there's a field for material and procurement type

- when i click a pushbutton to change the material, after saving the changes also must be reflected (i.e changing the rounding value, the output will display the new value)

my problem is that when i change the procurement type of the material, it should display an error since in the selection screen that material and type is still the same. however, although my program already displays the error, it will always show the last output...

please help asap.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear o/p, do you meant to say about REFRESH. The values in the o/p has to be changed to new values after you click the button, Kindly make your requirement clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it should refresh the page and reflect the changes that were made.

here's an example:

in the selection-screen:

matnr: 101110

proc type: E

here's the output:

matnr rounding value

101110 1KG

when i push the button: MM02

change proc type: <b>F</b>

after 'SAVE',

error message: 'No Data'

output:

matnr rounding value

<i>none none</i>

Right now, it is displaying the error message. But the output is still the same as before.

Message was edited by:

dj fire

0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem might be after you click on save the report o/p is not getting updated.

so u'll have to select the data again and display it..

For refresh you need to 1.submit the report after clicking the button.

for example : submit report z_xxx via selection screen matnr in s_matnr.. or

2. You need to call the get data perform again.