cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement like based on plantregion code (SH)municipality name (maintained in SH) Vendor (transportation) partner functionshould propose in sales order processing.

This requirement is at item level partner function, we need to have Vendor partner function.

Please help me to find out which user exit works for this.

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

We have handled such requirement with Route determination (instead of partner). You can use the Transportation Zones, Groups etc to configure your reqt for region, municipality of the destination and specify routes for each case.

The route can be defined - like for e.g.0001 = FedEx Ground to XY state.

Thus, you indirectly determine the Carrier and the route together, without any user exit or Z tables.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am guessing you will be maintaining a custom table that will help figure out the proper vendor..

I think the INCLUDE LV09AU29. "SD_PARTNER_DETERMINATION should help to figure out the proper vendor....there are quite few FM's that can be used...check the program SAPLV09A to find all the FM's relating to Partner Determination.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

You are correct we are using Ztable with the fileds of Plantregion code (SH)city name(SH).

I will try your proposed user exit and let you know.

thank you for your valuable suggestion and time.

Venkat.