cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing (alternative unit of measure in sales order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All Gurus

I am facing a problem in Pricing i.e that the Price is mainly maintained in Base unit of measure(CRT) but the selling is both in Crates and Bottels and the bottels is alternate UOM and Crate is the main unit of measure 90 % sales in crates. but when i enter the qty in alternative uom i.e is bottel price is not calcuated properly.We are using ECC 6

Example

1 crt 24 bt

Price of one crate =216

when i enter bottels as uom the price should be 9 but system is showing 9.07

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check material Master Tcode MM02

There select just first Basic data view ->enter -> Click on Additional Tab Button at the Top -> click on Unit of Measure tab -> Check have u maintained scale for bottle and carat or not .

I mean to say Maintain 1 bottle = x litres

1 Carate = y litres

Always mainatin this in the lowest unit i.e base unit here in my example it is Litres.

Hope this work

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have maintained the conversion factor of crt - bottels i.e 1 crt 24 bottels but i think that my base unit is Crate and thats not the least unit that y but i have to do this coz all the production and sales bom are in crates so other way out .

Kindly help with the given Scenerio

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Abaper Abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Litres is the Base unit of measure and Bottles and Carats are Sales unit of Measure in Ur case and u have maintained wrong figures

Please maintained in this fashion

1) 1 bottle = x litres

2) 1 carat = y litres

in this way when u enter the 1 carat in Sales order system will go here and take the price of 1 litre and then multiply by ( This conversion factor in ur case y units)

so u will get price as 1*y rs .

In pricing please check what condition record u have maintained . Generally condition records are maintained in Base unit of measure i.e the condition record will say 1litre cost Rs 11 .

Hope this calrify .

Please reward -

Former Member
0 Kudos

In My configuration the Base unit is Crates not Liters and Liters can not be the base unit coz v r in Beverage industry and mostly all the production is in Full Crates and Selling as well so Crates is Base unit but in sales some time the sales is in bottels as well

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Abaper Abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VK13/ 12 check the pricing condition that you have maintained for the alternative UoM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pricing is maintained in Base Unit but this is Standard that if i open the sales order in Alternative uom then the price is converted to bottels and even this works if i maintain the price in alternative uom i can open the sales order with base unit

But i want to save the price in Base unit, but i had tested that if the price is in alternative uom it works fine both ways but here price is not in bottels but in crates and that base uom

One more thing all the other discount and taxes are in Crate i.e is Base Uom

Message was edited by:

Abaper Abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

In "Sales : sales org1" view of the material master you maintain the "sales unit" which becomes the default in UoM in sales orders.

You maintain the pricing conditions for all prices, discounts, surcharges in the same UoM (ie sales unit)

It is advisable to maintain prices for the smaller UoM for accuracy.