cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Application object BUPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem while creating a Business partner through BP transaction.While I am saving the Business Partner, I am getting a error message <b></b>Application Object BUPA : Table BUT000FLDS does not exist.<b></b>

I went into transaction BUSG and found that that entry of table BUT000FLDS against object BUPA is not present.

Now I wanted to add a new entry but I dont know the FM name against BUT000FLDS. Can any one plese tell me the FM name for the same.

Moreover, is my approch right in solving this problem. If not then what could be the probable solution to get rid of this error.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards

Sourabh Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all your support.

The problem is solved and it was related to customizing.

Regards

Sourabh Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

I m getting also same type of error also. the error is Application object BUPA: Table CRMPHAM_BP_FRG21 does not exist.

Can u tell me what is the problem?

Thanx in advance

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmya,

You check for the steps given by Sudheer in the above post. If your problem is not solved, then check for whether there are any customising changes done by you. For Eg , have you made any field mandatory or optional in the field group.Revert back those changes.

If the problem still does not solve, you need to Debugg the transaction.

But my sugestions would be to revert all the changes made by you and see if your system works.

Regards

Sourabh

sudheer-tammana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

The only reason for the error Application Object BUPA : Table BUT000FLDS does not exist can be that there is an entry exists in the transaction with table BUT000FLDS. But such a table doesn't exist in the data dictionary.

Check transaction BUSG or table TBZ1H again if such an entry exist.

Adding FM doesnt solve the problem because the object BUT000FLDS doesn't exist as a table in the data dictionary.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

I agree that BUS000FLDS is a structure.But please suggest me how to get rid of this problem , because I have checked in Transaction BUSG and this BUS000FLDS is not present there.

So, I thought the other way would be to add this entry in object BUPA, thats why i was askin for the function module.

So, what could be the other reson for the error if the entry is not reflected in BUPA.

Please suggest.

Regards

Sourabh

sudheer-tammana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Can you please check this:

As there is no entry in BUSG, can you please check the following?

In transaction BUSB, check if the entry BUS000FLDS is being referred as a table in the right side. If so delete the particular entry. This should help.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

In transaction BUSB there are no entry of BUS000FLDS on right side, But there are enetries on the left side. Are to referring to delete those entries???

Secondly its bit personal but if you dont mind can I have your contact no so that I can explain you better..

You can mail your contact no at sagi1312@gmail.com.

Regards

Sourabh Verma