cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO- sub transaction uses

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

when i am executing MIRO, i find a transaction where we had four options to process the transaction i.e 1. INVOICE 2. CREDIT MEMO 3. Subsequent debit 4. Subsequent credit.

Can any one let me know what are the uses of those tranasactions with one example where exact we use those transactions.

marks will be assigned ..

regds,

raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Invoice</b>

A message to the buyer of goods or services that contains, the following information: Name of the goods or services,Quantity sent,Remuneration due etc. Based on which the payment would be done.

<b>Credit memo</b>

A posting that reduces the balance of receivables or payables. It can be issued by either of parties, but generally given by vendor due to change in Qty.

<b>Subsequent Debit</b>

The debiting of other costs to one or more business transactions that have been posted.

Example

You received an invoice from your vendor for delivered goods.Freight costs are to be charged. The invoiced quantity remains unchanged.

<b>Subsequent Credit</b>

A reduction in amounts debited in respect of posted business transactions.

Example

You received a credit memo for delivered goods. Previously charged freight costs are to be credited. The quantity in the original credit memo remains unchanged.

Regards

Balaji