Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account- MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While posting invoice ,

System ask us to provide G/L account

As we know that during the Invoice GR/IR is Debited and Vendors account credited.

I want to know how does the system select which vendor account is to be credited?? e.g If A1000 is my vendor do i have to create the G/L account for that vendor or system select it on its own?

If i have to create it please tell me how to create it?

Thanks in advance.

Monica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create vendor master record, you define reconciliation account for that vendor. Check transaction XK02, Company code data, Accounting info to define account. For i.e, but this depends on country law, for foreign vendor in master record you define account 1000, for domestic 1001. When you post invoice of foreign vendor, posting will go on account 1000, and if you post invoice of domestic vendor posting will go on 1001.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying ,

As i know , Recon Account --> Liabilities of all vendors.

But if i want check the Liab. of an individual vendor say 1000.

Where should i see it.

i.e. Is there any specific G/L account assigned to 1000 where i can find the liabilities toward 1000.

Please explain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction FBL1n enter vendor 1000, you will see liabilities for that vendor. Basicly, you will look at recon account for that vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again.

FBL1n works.

I would like to add few more things - While MIRO when i use PO as reference document, when i entered G/L account TAB system asks to enter the G/L account.

Which account i should enter there??

Points rewarded for your prevoius reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to invoice some extra expenses apart from the amount mentioned in PO and you want to post it to different GL account then you can put the separate GL( expense acount) and post it ...

Cheers

PK

Answers (0)