cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Download WSDL...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to test the PTRA_WEB_EXPENSE_REPORT_GET web service on the web service navigator, but when I enter the WSDL URL (obtained from the Web Service Respository) and click next, I get the following error:

Cannot download WSDL from http://fmsap563.fm.intel.com:8001/sap/bc/soap/wsdl11?services=PTRA_WEB_EXPENSE_REPORT_GET&sap-client... CreateProcess: javac -nowarn -encoding Cp1252 -classpath "D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tool\servlet_jsp\wsnavigator\root\WEB-INF\temp\ws1125531976949\proxy;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\sapxmltoolkit\sapxmltoolkit.jar;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\webservices_lib.jar;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\jaxrpc-api.jar;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\jaxm-api.jar;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\saaj-api.jar;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\interfaces\webservices\webservices_api.jar;./bin/system/exception.jar;./bin/system/logging.jar; ;D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\os_libs\jstartup.jar;.\bin\boot\boot.jar;.\bin\boot\jaas.jar;.\bin\system\bytecode.jar;." "D:\usr\sap\PRP\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tool\servlet

Any ideas?

Thanks,

EC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

did you get the solution for this problem, well I am facing the same problem

please if you do have a sol, share it with me.

regards,

sree