I am getting data inconsistency while loading from ODS to Infocube we are on SP-13.
While loading data from R/3 to PSA its fine but when we load from ODS to Infocube its getting incorrect data,there is no error as such or short dump but the values are not rite,ODS keys are proper.
Create the data element RSDRI_FIRST_DELTA_FROM_ACTIVE with the domain RS_BOOL in the package RSDRI with the long text 'Delta Init from active table'.
Create the data element RSBKDELTAINIT with the domain RS_BOOL in the package RSBK with the short text 'DeltaInit'.
Add the data element RSBKDELTAINIT to the field DELTAINIT in the table RSBKREQUEST.
Add the data element RSBKDELTAINIT to the field DELTAINIT in the structure RSBMDYNP104.
Add the data element RSDRI_FIRST_DELTA_FROM_ACTIVE to the field FIRST_DELTA_FROM_ACTIVE in the structure RSDD_X_DS_100.
If you do not want to implement the correction instructions, proceed as follows to load data from the A table:
1. Create a full data transfer process (DTP) A that reads the data from the A table.
2. Create a DTP B in the same target.
3. Use the full DTP A to load data to the target.
4. In the DTP B, set the processing type to mark the source data as 'fetched' and activate the DTP.
5. Use the DTP B to load a request.
6. Set the processing type of the DTP B to the standard type and activate it.
Below OSS might help
Note 1082574 - 7.0 SP 16: First delta load from DSO from active data
Hope it Helps