cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steps for configure standard workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am asked to configure the standard workflow WS 20000050 - Approval of travel request

I am an abaper and new to workflow . please advice on which points I need to concentrate before doing the job . it’s a fresh implementation

Please guide me on steps of configuring the standard workflow's … what all we need to do to configure standard work flow (like agent assignment .. etc)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i would like to know what all we need to configure in standard workflow's .. i have heard that we need to assign agent ( with role and expression ) .. and we can change item text etc...

please tell me what all changes we can make in standard workflow's

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Help is a good source for this info. Also, check the blogs by Jocelyn Dart as well as the Workflow FAQs.

Basically, workflows support a Business Process. So first of all you need a BP, then you need Agents, etc.

Better do some read up on your own, that way you will grasp things better and for longer.

Good Luck!

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

i have a bit of idea about these but would like to know about all the task which generaly need to work while enabling standard work flow ..

what idea i have is we need to use swu3 we need to configure .. rest all ? we cna just check for test work flow over .

please tell me steps how to congifure standard system's workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would ask you to refer to SAP Help, do a search for workflow tutorials and you will find all the info you want. Check SDN Blogs also.

Good Luck!

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a hint for your further questions here. After every reply you keep giving a little bit of knowledge you already have. Next time when you ask a question tell what you want to achieve and what you already did to solve your problem (including reading SAPHelp, searching the forum and SDN). In this case your question would have been better if you would have stated a list of thinks you think you have / could do(ne) to configure a standard workflow. This would have given you a lot more helpfull answers.

Regards,

Martin

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell us first which version you are using, Configuration has to be done in SWU3, You can check lot of workflow examples in SWUI, SWUI_VERIFY, SWUI_DEMO. .. etc..

And also Please look at WIKI / SAP HELP / and lot of stuffs are available please check in the same forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhakar Dharmala