cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross regional rebate agreement. (multiple rebate recipients)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, this is urgent. I would really appreciate with your help.

I have requirements to setup a rebate agreement for the customer having branches in multiple regions.

ex) Customer A has WW branches so multiple customer codes belong to different sales organizations were setup in SAP. (Let's say B, C, D)

Customer A wants to make one rebate agreement for all branches in WW.

Therefore,

1. I created customer hierarchy for A, B, C & D.

2. Defined rebate condition by customer hierarchy

3. Confirmed sales volume was updated properly.

4. For the settlement, I have problem because of multiple recipients.

The requirement is to issue settlement credit memos to each customer A, B,C & D for their portion because they are in different location.

The standard system only can have one rebate recipient and the settlement credit memo is created with the recipient in the agreement automatically. I know extended rebate processing can have multiple rebate recipients. But I am using ver 4.6C. Is there anyway I can create settlement credit memo with another recipient/sales org than the recipient in the agreement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if there is any way to do that with standard rebate processing....you should have created multiple rebate agreements...may be that would have helped....

i am on 4.7...we did try extended rebate processing....but even then i am not sure how would extended rebate would help you processing rebates for customers with different sales areas....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i beleive tht rebate can work with the payer, so if your client has such a scenario then probably creating b,c,d as payers may help. but i guess the client may want to have A as the only payer but hten he is asking for sumthing wrong- how can money be disbursed to ppl who are not making paymnets but only receiving the goods- b,c,d here.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

Actually, in this scenario, all 4 customers are sold-to parties & payers. Therefore, sales orders & billings are generated for all 4 customers based on regions.

However, the customer wants to make one agreement for all branches.

For example, rebate condition is 2% of sales revenue if sales revenue meets $10000 for all 4 customers.

And sales for 4 customers is as follows,

For customer A, sales rev is $3000.

customer B, sales rev. is $5000

customer C, sales rev. is $1000

customer D, sales rev. is $2000

-

total sales rev is $11000

Since the total rev is more than rebate requirement, this customer can get the rebate. For settlement, my client wants to make payments to 4 customers based on their sales.

For customer A, rebate is 2% of $3000 = $60

customer B, rebate is 2% of $5000 = $100

customer C, rebate is 2% of $1000 = $20

customer D, rebate is 2% of $2000 = $40

-

total rebate amount is $220