Print for MIGO
we have got the ZWE1message type for material document printing(MIGO).This material document is printed automatically when MIGO is posted.
When the service entry sheet is created Acceptance material document(GR) document is created apart from the service entry sheet creation.
But problem is that when the Service entry sheet is posted, automatically acceptance GR document of that service entry sheet is printing automatically.
1) How to stop this printing of Acceptance material document created with service entry sheet.
2) At the same time mat documents created through MIGO should be printed automatically,there should not be any problem
3) These prints created by service entry sheets(User is different) are printed at the printer of the User where Goods reciepts can be done(MIGO).
4) Configuration is done in printer determination,for plant/storage location -printer is assigned for the ZWE1,
5) I have selected the option,instead of storage location/plant
"out type user" is selected in ZWE1 message typeDetails option.
Under printer determination ,i have assigned the user id to printer, Even though, when i post the MIGO or Serive entry sheet the print is coming for the previous printer.
Please suggest,what needs to be to be to avoid printing of Acceptance Material doc of service entry sheet.
Please suggest what needs to be done.
Its little bit interesting than what I thought. Do one thing..
In the print program, use the user exit to exclude printing for GR#s of acceptance posting from service entry sheet. I don't see any standard solution for this...
because, transaction / event key is still the same for material receipts and service accepted GR postings.
Shall research further.