cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFID-Enables Slap&Slip Outbound Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through the documentation given in the forum for the title mentioned in the subject :

All the steps were successfully implemented in development.

In production I could not run the program /AIN/BW_INIT_UPLOAD. The program gives a short dump at the point where it reads table /AIN/DM_OBJECT because this table is empty.

Can anyone help me in knowing :

At what point of time table gets updated. I mean in which step it gets populated.

Any idea on this would be great.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it......Understood most of the steps in this process :

I am executing Commission Tag....Enter EPC filter, GTIN number etc...;and click on Write EPC...

Here I get error RFC Destination not found....

any idea on this would be great...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama;

We had the same problem when we brought the system up. The report you mention will give you a snapshot of the current stock in AII.

You will have data in your system anytime after you execute a rule that contains the activity DEVICE_BW_UPDATE. After that happens, you should be able to run the program without the short dump.

That being said, you should probably create an OSS note for this. I would consider it a problem to incur a short dump without data - it should just finish without returning any records. I did not see any current OSS notes that mention this problem...

Cheers,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks John...for your inputs...

I did not get execute a rule that contains the activity DEVICE_BW_UPDATE.........

How do I execute this rule...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

Try for example printing a tag with transaction 'commissioning tag'

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neito,

I am new to this Technology.

What is the transaction for Commisioning Tag.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

Tag commissioning is the process of creating the tags with the electronic codes that will be added to your products (that is, the transaction where you print the electronic product codes)...

You can find transaction in SAP Easy Access under folder execution..

Anyway I wonder why and what are you looking in BW firstly...

Regards