cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track creation for ESS & MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know how to create a track for normal webdynpro development .. i want to know how to create track for ESS & MSS development. How do we get the source of the ESS .. do we have to install some extra components in NWDI for ESS ??.please help.What steps do we need to do differently from creating a normal track .

After creating track we need to ADD softwarecomponent .. usually for custom webdynpro developemnt we create these in SLD .. for ESS do we have to create the SC or will it be shipped by SAP ..if they are shipped by SAP .. how do i get them in NWDI??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Take a look on this note: 872892 - JDI/NWDI Cookbook for ESS/XSS

There is a cookbook teaching all steps.

Kind Regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .. i already have gone through that cookbook .. i just have one doubt ... after creating track in nwdi .. we need to add Software component to the track .. there i think we need to add ESS software component .. but how do we get that sc in the list .. do we need to install any sca files for that .. ??

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The SCA files are divide in two types: ESS source and library necessary to build the track.

Tho download these file go to http://service.sap.com/swdc and search for the files described in the cookbook.

Kind Regards,

Luciano