cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range for Folio No in RG23D (Depot Sales)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created an excise group for a plant with Depot Sales .I want to mantain the number ranges for the object J_1IRG23D (Folio Numbers) . I have ticked my plant as as Depot plant and also ticked the other options available in "Mantain Excise Groups" . Also ticked Folio Nos.

My problem is that when I go to mantain the number ranges for the object J_1IRG23D (Folio Numbers)in J1I9, system does not shows me the Excise Group which I have made . It shows me other excise group already available for other plant .

Again in my company there is a manufacturing plant also avaialble . Now they want to go for a Depot Plant only for Trading . I would also like to know wheather the system allows for 2 excise groups for the same Company Code. Or what could be the possible reason .

Please help me . It is very urgent .

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

One Company Code can have any number of excise groups. If I am correct, actually you wanted to ask whether one plant can have multiple excise groups. If so, no it is not possible but one plant can have multiple series groups.

Meanwhile, with regard to number range, go to <b>SNRO (or) SNUM</b> and select the object <b>J_1IRG23D</b> and select <b>NUMBER RANGE</b> on top. It will ask for "<b>Series Group</b>". Give the respective plant's series group and check once again whether you have assigned correctly.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.G. Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for your reply . Yes it is true that one plant can have only one excise group. I have tried using SNUM or SNRO as well as J1I9 , for Object J_1IRG23D , system ask for Excise Group not Series group . My concern is that my excise group(already mantained) is not appearing in the Excise Group matchcode (F4) after selecting the object and number range option .

Kindly reply for with your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Since you are confirming that you have maintained all the relevant datas in "Maintain Excise Group", I dont know why when you are trying to assign number range, the excise group is not flowing.

First please check once again in the above area, whether the created data is saved and flowing. Secondly, try in SNRO (or) SNUM, by selecting the option "copy" above (or press F7 after placing your mouse in "Excise group). Here give some excise group in "from" and give the depot excise group in "to".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi