Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing POs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how the ABAPER access to table EKKO, view "Texts" and select

the content of this view for printing the POs?

Is this SAPscript?

How can I look at the fields the ABAPER put in print preview of POs?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by view "Texts".

In smartforms you can switch on field list to view the fields.

Khalid Mustafa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Hope you are talking about the printing of the HEADER and ITEM texts in a PO

Goto ME23N , enter a PO number and see the Texts at Header and item level

Thee header and Item texts are printed in PO script using INCLUDE command

for header texts the Object is EKKO , ID is the number and Object name is PO number(EKKO-EBELN) and for Item Texts the OBJECT is EKPO and ID is different and the Objectname is the combination of PO no and Item No (EKPO-EBELN and EKPO-EBELP)

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, and how could I do if I want to look at the source code created by the ABAPER and that is related to a custom PO printing ?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you know the details of printing a PO

to print the Custom PO a PROGRAM and SCRIPT are mandatory

first a Custom Program in SE38 has to be created and the code has to be written for fetching the data from the respective tables like EKKO and EKPO etc

in this program we use the Fun modules like OPEN_FORM, WRITE_FORM, CLOSE_FORM etc are used, in OPEN_FORM we give the SCRIPT FORM name which we create in SE71.so the form is called when you extecute the Program

and a script in SE71 is created using Windows, Page windows and in Text elements we use the fields, Internal tables of the print program.

In program the texts are fetched using the fun module READ_TEXT by passing the parameters like OBJECT,ID<OBJECTNAME and LANG

so check for the READ_TEXT fun module in code if they use code for fetching these texts

other wise we can directly include the texts in the Script without writing any code in the driver program also.

Goto the text elements of the Page windows in the SE71 Script and search for the INCLUDE statement, you will find some texts commands

Regards

Anji