cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi QM Gurus - I am not getting my Lot status REL CALC SPRQ in QA32 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All QM Gurus,

The Problem is I am not getting my Lot status REL CALC SPRQ in QA32, it is only REL CALC. I can only recrd the result and take the UD. bot not Stock Posting is Possible , no Tab is there.

Though,

1. The Inspection type for material 01.

2. I am getting the material against PO.

3. In QM ,Inspection setup of material ,Post to Inspection Stock is active .

4. In MIGO movement type is 301.

The Quantity after MIGO also not seems in MMBE.The ordered stock appears in MMBE but not after MIGO.

Regards,

Neeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Prateek,

Check the UD code. Code used for UD under selection set must have Posting Proposal UD for goods movement tot take place. you can use TCode-QS51.

If problem solved then award points.

Devang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Devang,

Thanks for responcs, In the selected set these posting praposals are for Individual UD code works for Automatinc posting. But in partial acceptance lot, let in lot 100 i want to accept 80 and return to vendor 20 no., for that I am not getting the Insppection Lot Posting Tab.

Regards,

Neeraj

<b><b>If any can provide the solution , I am on line at Googel talk , bhadauria.neeraj@gmail.com</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

stock posting tab should be present of it is a stock posting is possible for that type of inspection(01/04....)

Can I know what is the material type you are using and what are the views you have maintained?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIttal,

This material is ROH Type. and the Inspection type is 01 and i have mantained view,

( Basic Data1, Basic Data 2,Purchesing, Foreign Trade Import, Purchasing order text, MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, MRP4,Plant Data Store 1 , Plant data /store2, warehouse mgmt 1, warehouse mgmt 2,Qm, Acc-1, Acc-2,costing 1, ciosting 2, plant stock 2.)

Regards,

Neeraj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether QM has been deactivated for movement type 301 in customization, normally movement type 101 is used for goods receipt with respect to purchase order.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The movement type is 101 not 301.By mistake i have type 301.

Regards,

Neera

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi prateek

have you mentioned the Sampling procedure in Task list if not kinldy go to inspection lot in change mode Select the inspection characterisic tab page and check whether the task list is assigned or not , if not then assing it.then go to Sample table page and specify the sampling procedure ,if you have assigned the sampling procedure then the sample determined will be shown then you can make the usage decision

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have no priblem in UD. I can do Result Recording, save it , take UD,save it . Lot also moves out of QA32, but where? I am not getting Inspection Lot posting Tab, I am not able to post. lot isalso not found in MMBE.

Regards,

Neeraj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi prateek

this is the quite obvious, you can see the inspection lot in QA32 but not in MMBE view.have you checked all the parameters while executing the MMBE also check whethter the stock is in blocked stock for this go to inspection lot in change mode then check in inspection lot quantitites tab page it will display whether this is inspection stock or GR blocked stock

regards

thyagarajan