cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import failed. Unhandled Exception in Import Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm just starting with MDM (5.5 SP1) and have created my first Import but keep getting an "Import failed. Unhandled Exception. RC: 0x82030100" when I Execute Import. I'm not sure where to look to determine the cause. Any suggstions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Russell,

On your C drive, under Program Files>SAP MDME 5.5>Import Manager is the first place to start- Import manager log is an XML document created, and shows the steps import manager went through before it failed. It could give some ideas about the cause. Other than that, I have seen that not setting key mapping accurately can cause this exception.

Good luck!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running MDM SP1 5.5.15.00. I tried creating a new repository and that seems to be better. I get all but one record to load (before I got nothing to load), but with no indication of the record that had the Exception.

We should be able to install SP2 next week and I'll try with that.

thanks,

russell

haya_rubinstein
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would try unloading and reloading the repository with update indices and then trying to reload the import.

Which MDM 5.5 SP1 version are you working with?

Best regards,

Haya

AndreasSeifried
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Russel,

you should update first to the latest SP02 (= Build 5.5.24.04) , which is available via service.sap.com/swdc -> Download -> Installations ...

Regards

Andreas