cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a recurring document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a recurring document created in the year 2005 which expires in 2008. However, I want to delete this now. I tried it with the Tcode F.56 in the Test Run mode, but it doesnt pick this document up! I read the info on this transaction adn it says, only documents that have the Deletion flag in the Header can be pciked. Where do I check this deletion flag or simply put, how do I delete this document?

Thanks,

Tejas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas...

You can only delete recurring entry documents that are flagged for deletion. The recurring entry program automatically flags recurring entry documents for deletion if the next run date determined by the program is after the last scheduled run date. The system thereby indicates that the recurring entry document is not to be used again. You can also set the deletion flag yourself in the recurring entry document.

When you use a run schedule, the program flags a recurring document for deletion if there is no run date in the schedule which is later than the current run date. In this case the program tells you which recurring document has been flagged for deletion. You can remove the deletion indicator from the document if necessary. This may be the case for example, if you have not yet entered all run dates. Make sure you then complete the run schedule.

Recurring entry documents which are marked for deletion are no longer used by the recurring entry program.

And the procedure will be as follow....

To delete recurring entry documents, proceed as follows:

Select Document -

> Reference documents -

> Recurring document ---> Delete from the General Ledger menu.

Enter the program specifications.

If required, you can carry out a test run to give you a list of the documents which can be deleted. You can also print the resulting list. Select the Test run field.

Once you are sure that you want to delete the selected recurring entry documents, deselect the Test run field.

Select Program -

> Execute.

If u satisfied, assing me points...

Tahnk you

Dasharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dasharathi and Jagdish for your answers! It worked!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tejas,

In FBD2 for your doc, select Go to-Recurring Entry data and check the Deletion Indicator there. Now, it can be deleted thru F.56

Thanks

Jagdish