MSCS - Cant connect to (A)SCS message server!!!
I've installed an ERP 2005 SR2 HA platform as described on the Installation master guide:
- Clusterized ASCS instance
- Clusterized SCS instance
- Run Sapinst on first MSCS node
- Run Database Instance
- Run Sapinst on second MSCS node
- Installed locally on node A and B, Enqueue Rep Server (4 instances in total)
- Installed locally on node A, Central Instance
- Installed locally on node B, Dialog Instance
Everything worked perfect and Im able to switch the cluster resource group from one node to another... but still I have an issue:
I set up my SAPLogon so I can connect to my ASCS instance. When trying to connect I get "Waiting for connection..." and nothing happens. Not even a timeout. Im not being redirected to the instance on where the cluster resource is currently running.
I did the following tests to troubleshoot this:
- I've increated the trace lavel for the ASCS message server when doing this, and I get a lot of "MS_LOOP" entries, but no error messages.
- I've also tested with niping tool, and I get "Connection to message server o.k." and It stays there without timeout.
- I've increased trace level on SAPLogon, but the same as in previous tests: the client is waiting a response from message server.
More info: the dispatcher on both CI and DI are working perfect as I can connect to them directly and logon to the system.
Any ideas of how i cand further troubleshoot this?
Thanks all for your help!