cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I really need your expert help. I am new to installation stuff and quite confused and struck. My goal is to install XI and configure it to use for Webservices and Proxy.

So, first i installed Solution Manager40 to generate key and I did it successfully. But, It installed SLD and DB stuff.

Now, I installed XI on the same host. So, again i created one more DB, but it insists me provide central SLD since my solution manger SLD already exists.

So, i have done with central SLD and new DB.

And installation has been completed. The mistake is i don't know about templete installer. So, i have taken XI30 config guide and started steps. And in between i struck up.

For PI70, i can do template installer. So, i wanna try it. Here the question is any problems if i do it now, i mean after some post-installation steps.

I don't have problem if installer will configure for local SLD. Because i am using only one system now.

When i login to http://localhost:port/nwa -->netweaver admin to start template installer.. it not opening. It is just going on and on . and no page is comin gup.

What is wrong..

Please help me.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Check yor java server is running or not from SAPMMC?, then try to restart the java server once.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Points are welcome

Answers (0)