cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CO27

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know why you would receive the message "selected data does not exist" when executing CO27 with a valid order number. Is there something in printing configuration that isn't set up?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check the order no. while executing co27.

Also you can try by entering the plant & the corresponding order type & execute & check if that particular order is displayed in the list or not.

Regards,

Senthilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had done that but still no difference. Thank you for the information.

John

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

Check the status of the order, It should be in releases(REL) status and it should not contain "CRTD", "TECO", "CLSD", "DLFL", "NMAT" or "DLT" status.

Sometimes it can also be due to lack of authorisation for the organisation elements like Plant/Storage location combination for the transaction.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. The order status's are ok. I was digging around with plant storage location stuff because I found that in some plants it worked but not others. However, I wasn't sure what to change, is it something in OPK8?

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check up the foll:

Check in the Storage locations specified to the material in the materil master. Before entering into CO27, enter the storage locations collectively using the T-Code MMSC and then use CO27.

This may also be one of the option for the error msg.

- Thaila Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I linked all the locations and unfortunately it still didn't work. I'll have to keep digging.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had done that but still no difference. Thank you for the information.

John