Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Delta Loads are not working: 0FI_GL_10 With enhancement : HR Data in source

Hello Friends. Thanks for your answer on theory which I know, Please help me with this situation. I read all the sdn response to my message and have below for your suggestion

QUES1: Why the 0RECORDMODE is not coming in Standard DSO and hence it is not there in Transformation in between Infosource and DSO. What do I need to include 0RECORDMODE in standard DSO. What is the correct OSS to Implement on SP 10 to solve this.

Ques2. As suggested by you If I run the Delta loads after waiting for 1 hour of Init load. say init load was done at 11 am . i will do the delta at 12:10 am to psa via Infopack and then wait for an hour to run the DTP from PSA to DSO. Delta Records come in but it also bring in the records in DSO that are not changed from about 7 hours in ECC. and make our total Balance incorrect.

Ques3: We have this Cocatenation of Keys in DSO since we exceeded the total number of 13 key in DSO.

Cocatenation#1 GL ACCT and CHRT OF ACCTS

Cocatenation#1 SEGMENT AND CONT AREA

Cocatenation#1 Version, Value Typem, Valuation view, Currency Type.

<b>

Since business want to include HR Data in Keys Like Employee Number, Emp Code, EMPSPIMCODE. Payroll ID and I can not remove these fields from Key in DSO as per the business.</b>

Also the above fields GL ACCT , CHRT OF ACCTS, SEGMENT, CONT AREA

exist in Data FIELDS OF DSO. so what are the steps to modify the design to fix this asap.

Please email me at soniyakv@hotmail.com if you have any docs to resolve the above

Thanks

Soniya

null

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question