cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Loads are not working: 0FI_GL_10 With enhancement : HR Data in source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends. Thanks for your answer on theory which I know, Please help me with this situation. I read all the sdn response to my message and have below for your suggestion

QUES1: Why the 0RECORDMODE is not coming in Standard DSO and hence it is not there in Transformation in between Infosource and DSO. What do I need to include 0RECORDMODE in standard DSO. What is the correct OSS to Implement on SP 10 to solve this.

Ques2. As suggested by you If I run the Delta loads after waiting for 1 hour of Init load. say init load was done at 11 am . i will do the delta at 12:10 am to psa via Infopack and then wait for an hour to run the DTP from PSA to DSO. Delta Records come in but it also bring in the records in DSO that are not changed from about 7 hours in ECC. and make our total Balance incorrect.

Ques3: We have this Cocatenation of Keys in DSO since we exceeded the total number of 13 key in DSO.

Cocatenation#1 GL ACCT and CHRT OF ACCTS

Cocatenation#1 SEGMENT AND CONT AREA

Cocatenation#1 Version, Value Typem, Valuation view, Currency Type.

<b>

Since business want to include HR Data in Keys Like Employee Number, Emp Code, EMPSPIMCODE. Payroll ID and I can not remove these fields from Key in DSO as per the business.</b>

Also the above fields GL ACCT , CHRT OF ACCTS, SEGMENT, CONT AREA

exist in Data FIELDS OF DSO. so what are the steps to modify the design to fix this asap.

Please email me at soniyakv@hotmail.com if you have any docs to resolve the above

Thanks

Soniya

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the Rule Group to Technical Group - You will find 0RECORDMODE here.

DTP can be run immediately once delta gets loaded to PSA.

Is Delta bringing incorect records ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto. I am pleased to hear you. Thanks for the answer. I am sure you will help me solve this issue. Yes I can see the 0RECORDMODE. but Delta is bringing records which were not even changed in ECC for Last 7 hours. Also read my design on Cocatenation which business want to keep and still want to resolve the delta issue. Please help me with steps that u want me to check to resolve this. since this is very critical issue for us.

Thanks

Soniya Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the full load bring all records from sourcesystem to PSA?

Was this an issue with the first delta you have tested ?

Concatentaion of multiple keys into one should not be an issue here as that must have been happening in DSO and delta brings incorrect records to PSA itself.

Are you validating delta records against FAGLFLEXT inputing the timestamp value or RSA3 ..how ?

<b>Check if this note helps</b>

Note 1002272 - NewGL-DataSource 0FI_GL_10, 3FI_GL_*: Missing record.

Is delta bringing incorrect records to PSA or DTP brings incorrect records to DSO from PSA ?

May be you should revisit the logic behind for the enhancement of 0FI_GL_10.

I am facing a similar issue as well but here delta doesnot even bring a single record ( ODS has 20 keys )...will update if resolves and you do the same.

Message was edited by:

Jr Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto, delta bringing incorrect records to PSA and Hence the DTP brings incorrect records to DSO from PSA . SAP Replied that only DSO Delta shall be correct. due to safety interval logic in extractor, so I am rulling out the investigation at PSA.

But now DSO RECORDS validating delta records against FAGLFLEXT inputing the timestamp value. I found delta records come in DSO which were not changed in ECC for 7 hours so this is making our total incorrect. Logic in extractor is same as in other enhancement like the abap code template is same which does not cause issue in other datasources . I can post the code if you want.Now to remove the enhancements also is not allowed as business is pressing to enhance it. but I will review now and see if I can use mapping tables in BI and make a clean Datasource is it an approach???

Thanks

Soniya