Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Experts

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Please help me on the below queries.

What are the configurations done on XI, on R3, on XI's SLD, what is the protocol used for File, Content Conversion, Serialization?

What kind of JDBC action was performed, DB accesed, driver installed?, Synch call and asynch call, what actions can be perfromed, datatypes for JDBC and so on

Configurations on XI, on R3, how was data sent to XI, what are the connections used, how was the IR and ID of XI configured, Synch call or asynch call, BPM or non BPM

Anything related to BPM can be asked. What are the patterns, how do you implement a pattern, what are the step types,, etc

Transport and Message Protocols for each of Sender/Receiver adapters. For File and JDBC adapters these protocols are different in the Sender/Receiver adapters

Definiton of logical system, RFC destination, port

How to Monitoring of BPM

what does the cache hold?

Which adpaters run on j2ee engine and which run on ABAP stack

Sender / Receiver Agreement-- Why doesnt IDOC and HTTP have a sender agreement

How do you test an Alert

Alerts in a BPM

What is the difference between the monitoring done on the RunTimeWorkBench and the one done using SXMB_MONI

What is End to End Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Cache Montioring etc?

What is a Business System, Technical System, Logical System

How and what are the stacks available in XI.

With Regards

Suvvada.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i completely agree with Satish,please search SDN,you will find loadz of information about each and every query of yours,if there is something which you can't find,then please post here and experts will do their best to help you out

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suvvada,

This is not one question. Complete XI is involved here. Please do a SDN search or google. You will find all the answers. If you have any one particular question on any topic then you could post here.

Thats only my suggestion.

Regards,

---Satish