Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Partner Role in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have this situation:

I defined permissible partner roles per account group and partner schema and assign it to an account group (I did all the customizing). I am creating a PO and the system doesn’t show me all the partner roles that I assigned to the vendor. I would like to know where the problem is.

Also I want to create a Condition Type using the partner roles; I extended the field catalog for condition table assigning the fields WTY_V_PARVW and WTY_V_PARNR (Partner Role and Partner), then I create a table using one of those fields and the system can not generate properly the table, the message is: 859 Foreign key cannot be created for the selected field A996-WTY_V_PARVW. Somebody knows what the problem is.

Thank you in advance

Eliza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether you have assigned your partner schema to your PO document type in the path partner determination-----partner settings in pur document---Assign partner schema to document type.

Pl revert back

Shobana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobana

Thank you, I already did it. I also found the problem, It is that the Partner role must be mandatory and then they will appear automaticaly.

I continue with the problem in the price shema. I want to use the partner role in the price schema

Bets Regards