cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all...

I need to develop the credit management. In that client requires that.... if customer has reached his limit, then some customers shud be able to clear the due within 30 days ... some in 60 days ... some may be 90days etc...

I think we should use 'payment terms' for this. But how we shud use them for credit management?

- Will be really grateful, if u help

-Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to OVA8, double click the Automatic credit control and check for the following checks

Open items

Oldest Open Items

Hope this work for you.

JK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. For all such possible "days of credit" like 30, 60, 90, 120 etc create Risk Categories (you can have 1000 max).

2. Assign risk categories to customer credit master in FD32

3. In OVA8 for each combination of Credit Control area - Risk Category - Credit Group assign value as (30 , 60, 90 etc depending upon the risk category) to Oldest open item (Days OldestItem) field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OVA8

1. Open items.

There is a option to block the customer if His over due items (some percentage)

reaches the given time period.

For ex : 50% -

30 days

that is the costomers 50% of open items (over due from payment term) reaches reaches 30 days then credit will be blocked.

2. Oldest open items

If the oldest open item reaches the specified days order will be blocked

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prashant,

CREDIT CHECK AGAINST CRITICAL FIELDS (Sale document level only)

In /N OVA8 Automatic credit check > Credit check when changing critical fields

The credit check is started when changes are made to credit-relevant document fields so that they differ from the default values proposed from the customer master record (terms of payment, Additional value days and fixed value date).

reward if is useful

MCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think ur problems can be solved with the payments terms and u do not need to do any special settings, jus create the payment terms and maintain them in cust master.

saurabh