cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated ITS issues in HTML Viewer Control related to applets

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently running on integrated ITS - WAS 7.0 kernel 90 at level SAPKB70010. We recently upgraded from a 46C environment that was utilizing external ITS. We also utilize the standard SAP CIC0 transaction (call center interaction center) that is essentially running the webgui service inside of html viewer controls inside of the SAPGUI.

Once we upgraded to the integrated ITS we have lost some functionality. It appears functions like exporting to spreadsheets from ALV grid, for example, no longer work in the CIC0.

Through some investigation, I can see that if I run the webgui service in an IE browser, the ALV grid export functionality will work, and makes use of applets.

If I run the same webgui service in an HTML viewer control (for example, by running thru program RSDEMO_HTML_VIEWER), I can see that the download will not work.

I'm aware the HTML viewer control has limitations, however this functionality worked fine for us when using the External ITS, and is important functionality for our CIC0 transaction. We are using the same version of SAPGUI (640) now we were using before.

Is anyone aware what has changed with Integrated ITS that would make this functionality no longer work in HTML viewer control? or possibly settings that might need adjusted?

Thanks,

Pam Crissman

Pam Crissman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pam,

I found something on SAP Notes:

Check this:

Note 858959 - ALV export: saving in SAP GUI for HTML as local file

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. However this note came out as of SAPKB70004 it appears, and we are already at SAPKB70010.