cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Vendor text in shopping cart using BADI/Function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If any could help me out that i want to change vendor text using BADI/FMs.

Using BADI" bbp_catalog_transfer" i dint find any parameter for vendor text. please let me know if there any idea to resolve the problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI",you can update the field VENDOR TEXT in the table E_ATTACH.You can also use the FM "BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE".

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha. Thanks for the reply.

Actually i am new to SRM and i dind find any fiels and tables " like VENDOR TEXT in the table E_ATTACH" that you suggested. i am using SRM 5.5. Can you pls give me a detail where exactly the field and the table is located in that BADI

Thanks & Regards

Magesh Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should find the vendor text within the BAdi

BBP_DOC_CHANGE

Method for shopping carts

BBP_SC_CHANGE

Here you could use the Changing Parameter

CT_LONGTEXT

The table contains 2 important fields:

TDID, where you can identify the type of text, in your case this should be ITXT for standard shopping carts (vendor text within positions)

TDLINE: which contains the text

You are now able to change the vendor text directly within this BAdi with standard ABAP methods.

Best regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

If still you are facing any problem to find the vendor text data... execute the FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to know the current data which updates in the shopping cart.

In BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI you can loop across the table CT_LONGTEXT and change the vendor text based on the condition on the TDID = ’ITXT’ field of this table.

Regards,

Senn