cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert of type HTTP POST failure:HTTP communication failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Our's is XI 3.0 env. and recently we have configured CCMS configuration through SOLUTION mangager 4.0 .for all the three systems(DEV,QA & PRD).

We are continously getting these type of alerts (Reason for HTTP POST failure:HTTP communication failure) in all three systems .And for this i tried all possibilities to investigate the cuase but nothing was found , and more over there are no performance issues in these systems also.

My doubt is that will this alert is getting generated if any messages(Scenarios) gets failed due to some reason(rfc connection, mapping, parsing ..etc).

Can any one help me out to resolve this issue and exactly where to investigate for this type of alerts.

And is this alert really needed to systems , if not were to disable or change some parameter value to high interval value..

This type of alerts are getting generated from all Java tools(ID,IR,SLD,RWB,AF)..

Content of the alert:

ALERT for XD1 \ XI J2EE Adapter Engine ashb01wa01ev \ Run Status:XI J2EE Adapter Engine ashb01 \ Run Status/Error Messages at 20071101 063328 ( Time in UTC )

RED CCMS alert for monitored object Run Status/Error Messages

Alert Text:Reason for HTTP POST failure:HTTP communication failure

System:XD1

Segment:SAP_CCMS_ashb01wa03dv_XD1_82

MTE:XD1\XI J2EE Adapter Engine ashb01wa01ev\Run Status:XI J2EE Adapter Engine ashb01\Run Status/Error Messages

Client:000

User:SAPSYS

Severity: 255

Awaiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check your adapter engine at 20071101 063328 ?

what error does it shows over there?

Thanx

Aamir