cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create Delivery in VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Previously our Client use to sell some Trading type of material to their customer on Third Party Scenario basis....ie) They place the order with Vendor, inturn he directly send it to the Customer....

Now Our Client wants that material has to come to his W/H and Customer should come to his W/H and do the inspection and has to take the delivery.

ie) Based on Customer PO, he will create Sales order

Based on Item catogary BANC and Order Type OR, the Item catogary TAB will be Triggered and Based on Item catogary TAB, the Schd.Line catogary CB will be triggered....and Based on Schd.Line catogary CB the PR will be automatically triggered with Acc.Ass.Catogary "E'....this will be converted in to PO and for the same GR will be done and the stock is updated as Special Stock as "SALE ORDER STOCK"

My problem is if I Create Delivery in VL01N to the customer based on that Sale Order...The Warning mesage is coming as "No Schedule Lines Due for delivery up to Selected Date" and I could not create the delivery...

It will be highly appreciated if anybody can help me in this regard

Regards

S.Baskaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use VL10H for stock order transfer and please check if its a one step Stock transfer or two step. The MIGO has to be done before the delivery. Also check if the date you want to create is same as the schedule line.

Award points if helpful

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

along wid checking ur schedule line in sales order, in vov8 also chek if u maintain lead days. and in sales order check if the delivery due date is the present.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check if you have completed the GR and LIV.

Once GR is completed the stock is place in sales order stock and is ready for creating delivery document.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi baskaran,

Check the Delivery Date of that order( In schedule lines u can find the Delivery Date) and check the VL01N Transaction code delivery date

these two should be same.

Regards..

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to va02 and check the delivery date at schedule line level and then u need to do the delivery with the same date. Check this.

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the schedule line date in sale order and the date u r giving in VL01n..this needs to be same