cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is background job name for Org chart buffering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was getting the error 'No Administrator Found for task ' while executing the workitem from my inbox yesterday . I refreshed the Org chart several times using the path setting->workflow setting -> refresh org chart and even executed the tcode SWU_OBUF several times .But same error was displaying.

But i executed the same workitem today without refreshing org chart and it is working fine.....I am not getting what was the problem.

From some of threads of forums i came to know that there is one background job running for refreshing the org chart.

Please can any one give the name of that background job.

Regards,

manju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SWU_OBUF really should do the same trick as the job. (I neither can remeber the job name.)

Did you have some transaction(s) open in another session(s), when you executed SWU_OBUF. This might have a really annoying effect: the SWU_OBUF doesn't seem to do its job. For example I once had SE37 open in another session, and SWU_OBUF didn't do the trick (tried many times). After closing SE37, it suddenly worked...

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i found the program name as SAPLSWUO which will run as background job for buffering org chart .

i searched in SM37 tcode but i didn't get any entry .

please can anyone confirm this?

Regards,

manju