cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC to Create Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the business process of our company, we create inbound delivery in Purchase Order based on vendor data(The PO Items are provided with Confirmation Flag as '04' (Shipping Notification) using the Function Module BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC.

We have simulated the function module to create Inbound delivery and observed taht this function module helps us to create inbound delivery of multiple POs and Items, similar to VL31N.

Example:

PO1 with MATNR1 with ITEM1 with respective QTY.

PO2 with MATNR2 with ITEM2 with respective QTY.

But...., The Inobund delivery info is not being updated into PO although the respective items contains the confirmation flag.

We are on version 4.7 now.

Is there any thing i need to do , so that the PO is updated correctly with the inbound delivery info.

Thanks in advance for your guidance and suggestions.

With best regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there's no standard BAPI/function module to create inbound delivery with reference to another previous document. SAP Note 577453 explains that BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC is only for SAP internal use.

To create a inbound delivery without dialog, you can consider to use the EDI inbound processing with IDOC DELVRY03.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you said that you manage to create inbound deliveries with BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC, could you publish the parameters?

I'm trying to add an item in an existing inbound delivery and don't manage yet.

Never mind! I found the answer in MV50AWIBF01.

Regards.

Edited by: [ivo] on May 16, 2011 11:49 AM