cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual overhead calcualtion during month end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We want to calculate the actual overhead rate for a production order during month end. We are using activity rates by using KP26. during monthend after distribution of cost the cost centers will capture the actual cost passed through other modules. The total amount posted in the cost center and the total hrs confirmed through the process order has to be calculated and the total overhead rate has to be revaluated on process order wise. Is there any T.code to do the same in standard SAP. I have tried the T.Code CO43, whereas based on the cost sheet the amount is getting revalued only for the overhead credits such as admin, sales and distribution etc. But the production overheads such as machine hours and labour hours remains same.

Regards

Vasantha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to set in the valuation variant, actual price for the peirod as the first priority for the activity types.

At period end calculate actual price calculation through KSPI.

After this, carry out MFN1 for individual production/process orders or CON2 for collective orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

What should be the 2 & 3rd priorities in the valuation variant. Also kindly explain in KSPI i am having the fields such as Activity quanity, Total price, Price (fixed). In the above field the activity quantity value is pciking from KP26 Plan activity. The price (fixed) is also picked up from KP26. How system is calculation the total price. should i have to update the plan activity during month end manually.

Regards

Vasantha

Answers (0)